ORC’s to keep an eye on
Have you been following along with all the gorgeous One Room Challenges on Calling It Home? There are some many gorgeous ones it’s hard to check them all out. I thought while I enjoy a happy hour beer I’d help you out by showing you the ones I’ve finding the most inspiring and the ORC’s to keep an eye on!
1. First off Christine Dovey. This is her third round of ORC and I absolutely love her edgy nuanced rooms. This round she’s going for a super sexy bedroom redo. Think leopard, lavender, navy and fur galore. This is going to be one glamorous room! Her only problem? The room she’s doing isn’t even built yet! They’re adding on to the house and as of the first week there wasn’t even a roof or floor on the addition. That’s some serious ambition Christine! May the ORC gods shine down on you!
2. Hot damn this bedroom makeover by EM Interiors is just as steamy as Christine Dovey’s or “feminine and wild” as Katie and Joann the talented sisters before EM Interiors refer to the room. Either way I’m coveting both these spaces. Wouldn’t you love to dive into this bed in this room?
3. Another bedroom makeover I’m intrigued by is the one Domicile 37 has in the works. Maybe I’m all into leopard, black and white artwork and drama. Whatever – I’m excited to see how this all comes together!
4. It was the tiled floor in this little Jack & Jill bath that sucked me right in.
This is The Pink Zipper’s plan for the bathroom.
I wish I was the ballsy kind of person who would install tiles like this. Jumping off of towers, hitchhiking across a country – no problem. Install a daring tile? Not so much. My design self will live vicariously through this ORC.
5. Do you follow Thou Swell – the high school design phenom? This kid has amazing talent and I think we are going to be seeing big, big things coming from him! For this round of the One Room Challenge he is taking on his mom’s living room. He’s incorporating much of the existing furniture and adding all the goodness below.
Kevin, do you need a temporary extra mother to adopt and how about designing that temporary mom a new living room?
6. Classic-trad, equestrian and pretty is how Elle of Elle Bright Designs describes her guest bedroom design. What’s got me curious about this room is all the buffalo check. I’m way into buffalo check at the moment (look for that to make an appearance next month in my own house.) Plus it’s buffalo check on the ceiling. Need I say more?
Black, white, buffalo check, florals and brass??? Yep, I’m in! Can’t wait to see the finished product!
8. Hi Sugarplum! (Erin’s other blogger crush who we might have seemed a bit stalker-ish to at Haven Conference with a weird late night elevator moment) is redoing her living room this round. I can’t wait to see how this one comes out as her main inspiration photo is one I’ve had Pinned for years.
Add in a hot pink couch and gorgeous brass lighting and this is going to be one stunner of a room. I’m keeping my eyes on this lovely!
I’m dying to see all these elements in action!
There are so many other stellar rooms being created over at the One Room Challenge that I didn’t have room to highlight here. I’ll do a follow-up on all these rooms featured as I know you’re going to want to see how they all turn out. And do yourself a favor and go check out all the other amazing ORC’s at Calling It Home!
Related posts:October 21, 2015
This entry was posted in One Room Challenge, Recent Posts and tagged one room challenge, One Room Challenge Favorites, ORC.